LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Zoom’s LinkedIn Sales Navigator app allows you to build connections and know public facts about your meeting partipants. When this app is enabled, you will be able to view LinkedIn details of your meeting participants within the Zoom Meeting window.
This guide covers:
- Installation and Configuration
- Using LinkedIn Sales Navigator with Zoom
- Removing the LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Adding LinkedIn as Trusted Domain
- Known Issues
- Free or Paid Zoom Account.
- A LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team or Enterprise subscription.
- An internet browser supported by LinkedIn
- Pre-approval of the LinkedIn Sales Navigator in the Zoom Marketplace
Note: If the app is not pre-approved, please contact your Zoom admin.
Installation and Configuration
Installing and configuring from the Zoom Marketplace
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- If the app is not pre-approved, please contact your Zoom admin to approve this app for your account.
- Click Install, confirm the permissions the app requires and choose Allow.
- On the app configuration page, verify that enable the LinkedIn Sales Navigator on your Zoom client is enabled.
Note: If you are using a Windows computer, you may need to add LinkedIn as a trusted domain. For more information, see this section.
Using LinkedIn Sales Navigator with Zoom
Note: You must be logged into your Zoom client in order to properly use the LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration.
- Once you have installed the app from the Marketplace, Start or join a Zoom Meeting.
Note: You must be using Zoom Meetings Client version 4.1.33259.0925 or later.
- Once one or more participants have joined the meeting, click the Participants tab on the Meeting toolbar.
- Hover or shift focus on a particular particpant and click the in (LinkedIn icon) next to a partipants name from the participants list.
- You will be prompted to login to your LinkedIn Sales Navigator account. Click Sign in.
Note: If you see a blank page after clicking the icon, try these steps.
Note: If you do not see the Sign in button after clicking the icon, see known issues.
- Enter your account credentials. Once complete, click Allow access.
- Return to the meeting window.
- Next to your participant you will now see their LinkedIn profile information if their information was matched.
If the participant was not matched, you will be able to enter their information and save this information.
Once entered and saved, LinkedIn will present this information next time they appear in a Zoom Meeting.
Adding LinkedIn as Trusted Domain
Note: This is required for the Windows client only.
If you are using Windows with Internet Explorer or Edge and not able to login to Allow access to Zoom, try these steps:
- On your computer, click Start
- Type inetcpl.cpl and press Enter
- The Internet Properties window will open. Select the Security tab.
- Under Trusted Sites, click the Sites button.
- In the Add this website to the zone field, type in https://*.linkedin.com and click add.
- Click on Close and then try the steps above again.
Note: If you are not able to add linkedin.com as a trusted domain, you may need to contact your system admin for assistance.
Removing the LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom Marketplace.
- Search for LinkedIn Sales Navigator and click the app or navigate to your authorized apps via Manage Apps and choose LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Choose the Manage tab and click Configure.
- Turn off the setting “Enable LinkedIn Sales Navigator on your Zoom client”.
- Click Return to App Details
- Choose the Manage tab again and click Remove.
- Confirm the dialogue and click OK.
- Unable to see the LinkedIn “Sign In” button after clicking on the LinkedIn icon from the meeting participant list. (Windows)
- This is typically caused by the pop-up window being too small. This can be addressed by scaling your display settings to a higher value. For example, if your screen resolution is 1920x1080 and your scaling setting is set to 125% or lower, the “Sign In” button may not appear. Setting the scaling value to 150% or higher should resolve the issue. If you have a higher screen resolution there should not be an issue on any scaling.
For additional help or technical support please submit a ticket.