LTI Pro allows meetings scheduled with the LTI to be posted to the Moodle Calendar.
Create a Token
- Login to Moodle as an Admin.
- Click Site Administration > Plugins.
- Click Manage tokens.
- Click Add under Manage tokens.
- Select Service as Moodle mobile web service and click Save changes
- Copy the token that was just created.
- Navigate to the LTI Pro Configuration page
- Click 3rd Party Credentials > LTI Mooodle > Add Instance
- Paste the token copied from step 6 in the previous section and paste the token into the Access Token field.
- Click Save.
Verifying Meeting Creation for Moodle Calendar
- Create a meeting within Zoom.
- Navigate to your Moodle Calendar.
- Choose the desired course.
- Find the event on the calendar and verify you see Click here to join Zoom Meeting: <meetingID>.